April Fool SMS & Messages

8:46 AM Anonymous 0 Comments

I

I l

I lo

I lov

I love

I love you...

I love you the most.

I love you the best.

I love you a lot..

Bcoz MENAKA GANDHI said " People should LOVE animals.


A - U r Attractive
B - U r the Best
C - U r Cute
D - U r Dear 2 Me
E - U r Excellent
F - U r Funny
G - U r Good-Looking
H - hehehe
I - I'm
J - JOKING


Anewala Kal Tumhara Hai..
TumharaTha..
Tumhara Hi Rhega..
Us pr Tumhara Hi Haq hai..
SochoKyon?
.
.
.
Kyuki kal 1st APRIL Hai..
HAPPY FOOLs DAY


Plz go to creat message
Then open T9 ON DICTANARY OPTION
Then type this number & see the magic

277451366514612382623


Am Going To U.S.A.

.
.
.
.
Dont Worry The Flight Is After 81 Days...
.
.
.
.
Surprised?
.
.
.
.
.
After 80 Days Is 1st April,U Ar 1st Fool Of 2012


You are a GHONCHU..

G-reat
H-ot
O-ne in million
N-aughty
C-ute
H-umble
U-nique

Zyada khush mat ho, hai to tu ghonchu hi...


You are equal to sixty james bond!

How??

007 * 60 = 420


Hi,
Doing nothing?
Then Make a Place,
4 Me in ur Heart!!
I May come there any time!
Ur's Faithfully,
"HeArT aTtAcK"


fool tumhe bheja hai sms me
jara khol kar to dekhiye...

dikha kya???

nahi dikha na???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
are fool ye april ka fool hai jo tumhe fool bana gaya
he he he


i am

fool

i am

fool

i am

fool

i am

fool

i am

fool

OK OK COOL.

I AGREE U R FOOL
Control urself
April fool wishes


This is MAGIC.
Press down 6 times,
You can See your PHOTO
1
2
3
4
5
6
Congrats! You are the First
April Fool of the year


Dost Pathan se:
APRIL FOOL manaya?
Pathan: Han
Dost:kis k saath?
Pathan:Bv k 7!
hum ne 3 bar talaq dia
jab wo rone laga to Hum bola
APRIL FOOL,
APRIL FOOL..!


Plz open this
after 1 day at thursday.
.
.
.
.
.
I know u can’t wait.
So Congratz.
U r d 1st FOOL of 2012.
April Fool in Advance


WARNING ! ! !

Dis is a VIRUS . . .

Wen U turn Ur phone off, it WON'T WORK AGAIN...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: