Birthday SMS & Messages

8:48 AM Anonymous 0 Comments

The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you


Wishing u a day soft as silk.....
white as milk.....
sweet as honey&full of money.
may all ur dreams come true....
HAPPY BIRTH DAY


Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love and peace and joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before your eyes !


I'm so glad u were born,bcause u brightn my life & fill it with joy.Happy Budday


Jin ki birthday

Kal hy
ya
Aaj hy
ya
Kal ho gi
ya
Aaney wali hy
ya
Guzar chuki hy

Unko meri taraf se Happy Birthday


Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,

aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,

Janamdin per mile hazaro khusiyan,

chahe unme shaamil hum na ho......


Apun wishing you a wonderful,
super duper,
zabardast,
xtra special
ekdum mast
n
dhinchak bole to
ekdum jhakaas,

JANAM DIN mubarak ho..


Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.


SUN LIKES THE SUNDAY
MOON LIKES THE MONDAY
BUT I LIKES ONEDAY
THATS YOUR BIRTHDAY


muh kholo 5 kilo oooooooooo rasgulle hai, tumari janam din ki khushi me mithai deni hai,
happy birthday


Aapke Janmdin par ham kamana ye
karte hai ki aap rahe sadaa-Doston ki
mehfil me, apno ke dil me, mata-pita ki
duaonme aur iswar ki chhaya me


A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY


Suraj roshni le kar aayaa,
Aur chidyon ne gaanaa gaayaa,
Phoolon ne hans hans kar bolaa,
Mubarak ho tumhaara janam din aaya!


Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity to let you know that you have grown a year more...
Happy birthday...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: